myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From kpv <pashtet_...@mail.ru>
Subject problem with UIColumns and HtmlSelectBooleanCheckbox
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 18:22:26 GMT

hi!
In my project I need to create dynamically a table (Rows and Columns are
created dynamically)
to do this UIColumns is used.
every cell rendering is performed in AdapterComponent that takes as an input
current row and current column.
AdapterComponent is a child of UIColumns;
AdapterComponent extends HtmlPanelGroup and can contain as a child
HtmlOutputText object etc.
Problems appear when AdapterComponent contains as a child
HtmlSelectBooleanCheckbox object:
(even more: every implementation of EditableValueHolder interface).

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.crosstable.UIColumns.restoreDescendantComponentStates(UIColumns.java:197)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.crosstable.UIColumns.restoreDescendantComponentStates(UIColumns.java:200)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.crosstable.UIColumns.restoreDescendantComponentStates(UIColumns.java:200)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.custom.crosstable.UIColumns.setRowIndex(UIColumns.java:152)
	at javax.faces.component.UIData.encodeEnd(UIData.java:368)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChild(RendererUtils.java:450)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.ext.HtmlTableRenderer.renderColumnBody(HtmlTableRenderer.java:206)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.ext.HtmlTableRenderer.encodeColumnChild(HtmlTableRenderer.java:169)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlTableRendererBase.encodeInnerHtml(HtmlTableRendererBase.java:154)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlTableRendererBase.encodeChildren(HtmlTableRendererBase.java:94)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.ext.HtmlTableRenderer.encodeChildren(HtmlTableRenderer.java:57)
	at
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase.java:319)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChild(RendererUtils.java:444)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.RendererUtils.renderChildren(RendererUtils.java:427)

       any ideas?