myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] release for myfaces builder plugin 1.0.2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 00:47:11 GMT
Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.0.2 release of Apache
MyFaces Builder Plugin out.

This artifacts are necessary to release myfaces core 1.2.5 (the first
myfaces 1.2.x version to fully use myfaces builder plugin). Note that
a snapshot version is used for build myfaces core 1.2.x and 2.0.x branch.

Several bug fixes has been done on some java annotations and on plugins.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.buildtools" v1.0.2 (only
myfaces-builder-plugin, myfaces-builder-annotations, myfaces-plugin-parent)
[1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.0.2" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/m2-plugins-102
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes