myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adonis Raduca" <adonis.rad...@codebeat.ro>
Subject Re: tomahawk examples design proposal
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:23:17 GMT
Hi,

Here is the Tomahawk logo ...
Also we can find all MyFaces logos attached to the mail. We can use all
these logos everywhere is needed, except the Tobago logo (actually we have 3
versions of Tobago logo, and neither one is final ... probably the
island-shape logo will be ...)

Regarding the interface design, is relatively OK, the colors are, in some
way, well balanced ... but in my opinion this interface misses the
greatness.
Lets say ... it is a cute GUI but definitely is not a great one ...
Now, depends what we want to achieve, if we want just a little face-lift to
the old-style interface is OK, but if we want a great interface I think we
need to work a little on that.

Have a nide day !
Adonis