myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From wolfgang.toep...@pta.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:24:28 GMT
Hi,

Back to this issue. Ok the servlet call works fine e.g. one can use JS to
open up a window wherein OHW is shown with the respective topic.

One thing that I still wonder about is the way the help facet is supposed
to be used. I mean every input component has its help facet but
how do you use it?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best wishes
Wolfgang

"Matthias Wessendorf" <matzew@apache.org>
Gesendet von: mwessendorf@gmail.com
31.10.2007 14:36
Bitte antworten an
"MyFaces Development" <dev@myfaces.apache.org>

An
"MyFaces Development" <dev@myfaces.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: Combining Oracle Web Help with Trinidad help facet

Never used that...

But... perhaps you can check "old" ADF Faces 10.x documentation and
try to get it into Trinidad.

Like here:
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/html/B25947_01/appendixa010.htm

the adf-faces-config.xml is named now trinidad-config.xml (for instance)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: