myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: Async Lifecycle for JSF without patching JSF
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 21:19:57 GMT
Hello,

I just started an Async Lifecycle module based on the suggestion from
Greg Wilkins

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=AlternateAsyncProposalRebuttal

The module has been tested with MyFaces 1.2.4 and Sun RI 1.2_08 and the
async-jsf-example-webapp from the jetty 7.0.0pre3 version.

http://svn.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty/tags/jetty-7.0.0pre3/modules/examples/async-jsf-example-webapp/

Please look at the code

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/commons/trunk/myfaces-async-lifecycle/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/commons/async/

The common Lifecycle and FacesContext code has been added to the
myfaces-commons-utils artifact.

Note the async Servlet API is not final.

Regards

Bernd