myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kočí <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: TRINIDAD-930
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:54:12 GMT
Ok,

we sovled this with a custom renderer.

But consider that other h:select* or tr:select* have not this issue.

And can you please put a comment in
SimpleSelectOneRenderer.getSubmittedValue(FacesContext, UIComponent,
String) method - I dont understand why it contains such code:

Object submittedValue = super.getSubmittedValue(context,
                                                    component,
                                                    clientId);
    if (submittedValue == null)
      submittedValue = "";