myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release for tomahawk 1.1.7
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 06:22:43 GMT
On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 1:08 AM, Jan Nielsen <jan.sture.nielsen@gmail.com>wrote:

> Well, since you asked :-) I would be delighted if you would apply this
> patch:
>
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1249

This part of the patch:

 +        scroller.getChildren().clear();

it is not a good way to do this. The idea could be remove the children
commandLinks created inside the renderer, rather than all children.
Unfortunately the solution is incomplete (I can't apply it as is), but is a
good start to solve this issue