myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Hazem Saleh" <haz...@apache.org>
Subject [OT] Google Maps for JSF (GMaps4JSF)
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 05:23:06 GMT
Hi all,

I started creating a library that integrates GMaps with JavaServer Faces.

Till now the library provides the following features :
   1. Creating the map using (latitude and longitude) or (address).
   2. Adding markers to the map.
   3. Adding notes to the map.
   4. Zooming in and out of the map.
   5. Switching between map types.

I provided a web 2.0 Mashup demo that shows the power of Apache Tomahawk +
Ajax4JSF + GMaps4JSF.
Check it here: http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/wiki/QuickDemo

Here is the URL of the library: http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/

Feel free to download the code and build it and if you have further ideas
please let me know (The library is still in the development mode).

Finally, I hope that this library could be useful to the technical
community.

Thanks all

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] GMaps Integration with JSF + Apache Tomahawk + JBoss a4j:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/