myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Gertjan van Oosten <gert...@West.NL>
Subject Re: [Tomahawk] Tomahawk 1.1.7 inputSuggestAjax problem
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:06:16 GMT
As quoted from Cagatay Civici <cagatay.civici@gmail.com>:
>     That works, but that can only be considered a work-around, not a real
>     solution.
>
> I never said that it is a real solution.

I never said you said so. ;-)

> Also please use users list for such questions and more.

I try to be very careful in which list I choose to mail to.  If I have a
question about how to do something, I will use the users list; if I want
to report a bug to the developers, I tend to use the dev list (to make
sure it is a bug before raising a JIRA issue).  Is that so strange?
Please enlighten me!

Regards,
--
-- Gertjan van Oosten, Principal Consultant, West Consulting B.V.
-- gertjan@West.NL     +31 15 2191 600       www.west.nl