myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From simon <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release for tomahawk 1.1.7
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:48:43 GMT

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 20:14 +0300, Hazem Saleh wrote:
> Leonardo Uribe schrieb:
>

>         If you can do a list of things to do for release tomahawk it
>         could be good (and please be more accurate. It is difficult to
>         guess ;) ). Then we can discuss what it is blocker or not.
>

> Simon, please open JIRA issues about the pending things, and Me and
> Leonardo will work on them in our free times.

Ok, I've done it. See
 TOMAHAWK-1323
 TOMAHAWK-1324

Creating issue 1324 feels somewhat odd to me. This is just correct
release processing, and really should be part of every release process.
It is less obvious for myfaces core because the "public api" is so
strictly locked down by the standard, but I would expect that all other
projects would do those checks for each release. They certainly get done
for each Orchestra release. And every apache-commons project checks
these items before every release too. But having a jira task to track it
certainly doesn't do any harm.

Regards,
Simon