myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of Portlet Bridge Master POM v2
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 09:46:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to release the MyFaces Portlet Bridge Master POM v2.   This
pom file was created in order to support the latest portlet-bridge
project's website as well as the multiple open code lines needed for
this project going forward.  This file manages the commonalities between
all of the Portlet Bridge projects and is derived off of the MyFaces
Master POM v. 6.

I was running the needed tasks to get the v2 release of the Apache
MyFaces Portlet Bridge Master pom out. The artifacts are deployed to my
private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "portlet-bridge-master-pom-1" artifacts and vote

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
Scott

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~sobryan/portlet-bridge/portlet-bridge-master-pom-2/