myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "simon.kitching@chello.at" <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: [Tomahawk] Tomahawk 1.2.x
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:00:34 GMT
Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
> On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Gertjan van Oosten <gertjan@west.nl> wrote:
>
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> As quoted from Matthias Wessendorf <matzew@apache.org>:
>>
>>> Is there a chance that you can run the build on your machine ?
>>>
>> If I run 'mvn clean package' from the svn checkout of
>>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/trunk
>> I get build errors in core12 (see attached).  That *may* account for the
>> snapshots not getting updated on 'people'.
>>

> there seems to be something wrong... :)
> I am not that familiar with Tomahawk12 + its build-process.
> Simon and Leo are the men for that ;)

I've just rebuilt tomahawk, and did not have any build failure.

I have updated the poms to use the newly-released myfaces-builder-plugin
version, but don't think this would have affected the build.

I have got this error message before ("duplicate class") and never did
figure out why. But it went away by itself. Some weird maven issue I guess..

Gertjan, perhaps you could do svn update and try again?

Regards,
Simon