myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Upgrade s:limitRendered to tomahawk
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 23:44:53 GMT
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Mike Kienenberger <mkienenb@gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1, but I also agree that it should be put into commons rather than
> Tomahawk if there's no limiting factor.

There is one dependency to:

org.apache.myfaces.shared_tomahawk.renderkit.RendererUtils

Gerhard told me once that some parts of shared should be part of commons
utils, doing an api and hide the impl copying shared classes using
myfaces-builder-plugin:unpack goal.

Another question is where to put it on commons, because there is no
myfaces-commons-components module.

For now, we have to upgrade it to tomahawk, since the previous ideas need a
lot of discussion.