myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: An error during build
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:26:06 GMT
I noticed this error a while ago, when building Trinidad.
This is one of the typical random build issues, which you can't foresee
when using maven ,-)

I guess you run with a very recent maven, right?
I think using 2.0.4 this will not show up, but this switch
causes other issues, since some plugins require 2.0.6 or greater

Another option is to "patch" the FileUtils in question on your computer.
Find the one that doesn't have this method, and replace the JAR by one
that actually has the "right" signature. Yes... this is a very ugly
workaround...

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf