myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Core] MyFaces 1.2 NumberConverter fix (was Re: NumberConverter has issue with BigDecimal)
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 10:24:05 GMT
sure, we should.

Leonardo, can you eventually take care of this (or ask Paul eventually
to take care of this ;)?

@Matze: In MyFaces 1.2, the fix is easy - just calling the setter
method, but in 1.1, this ParsePosition thing has to be used? Or is
this ParsePosition thing to be used all over?

regards,

Martin

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -