myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Hazem Saleh" <haz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Tomahawk] Build Error
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:37:34 GMT
*Here is the full error :*

The system is out of resources.
Consult the following stack trace for details.

  at
org.apache.maven.plugin.AbstractCompilerMojo.execute(AbstractCompilerMojo.java:516)
  at org.apache.maven.plugin.CompilerMojo.execute(CompilerMojo.java:114) at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:443)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
    ... 16 more