myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tomahawk] TomahawkFacesContextWrapper enabled (MYFACES-434 related)
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:27:06 GMT
On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Scott O'Bryan <darkarena@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Leonardo,
>
> Let me take a look at this tonight.  As you know, I hope to have the
> configurator package checked in soon into commons which will do this as
> well.  Right now it fits Trinidad's requirements pretty well but I'd like to
> see how it stacks up to Tomahawk's.  In trinidad I plan to make their
> existing File object a wrapper when used with the commons configurator so
> that the fileupload components can be interchangeable.  If I can address all
> of Tomahawk's requirements as well, then you guys can do the same..

Ok thanks!. Long time ago, I take ExternalContextUtils (because
myfaces-commons-utils is for java 1.5) and correct some stuff to make it
compatible with java 1.4 (on tomahawk is on
org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk.util). Definitively it is necessary to do
something with utils, because trinidad 1.0.x is java 1.4, so this cannot use
myfaces-commons utils.

regards

Leonardo Uribe