myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [trinidad] Why <input type="hidden" name="javax.faces.ViewState" ... does not render its id?
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 20:29:19 GMT
Hi

myfaces portlet bridge + myfaces 1.2.3 using jetty and pluto (using the
portlet archetype) render this as ViewState param:

<input type="hidden" name="javax.faces.ViewState"
id="javax.faces.ViewState" value="ImubpcgkK/otI292kHnd8m............

I ignore what happens when use multiple jsf portlets in the same page, or
when the page is using multiple forms on the same page (normal submits
should work on both environmets, but ajaxified components?).

I will take a look in deep about this, at this point the idea of use a
getElementsByName to send the view state in ajax calls is the most
compatible to apply in tomahawk.

regards

Leonardo Uribe