myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Result (Was Re: [VOTE] Apply myfaces builder plugin for myfaces core 1.2 and tomahawk 1.2)
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 03:56:44 GMT
Hi

This vote has 2 parts:

1. Apply myfaces-builder-plugin on myfaces core 1.2 (necessary for build
correct myfaces-metadata.xml for tomahawk 1.2)
2. Add two modules called core12 and sandbox/core12 on tomahawk, that
contains 1.2 specific code for tomahawk.

on part 1 we have 4 +1

Simon Kitching
Bruno Aranda
Hazem Saleh
Leonardo Uribe

and 1 -0.9

Andrew Robinson

on part 2 we have 5 +1

Simon Kitching
Bruno Aranda
Hazem Saleh
Andrew Robinson
Leonardo Uribe

so I'll commit this right now. For part 1, we will do what proposed before
according to the suggestions proposed:

To be more specific and detailed, the idea is keep the generation of tag
classes, faces-config.xml and tld with myfaces-faces-plugin. The only
changes are add source annotations, generate component classes using
myfaces-builder-plugin (because we need to introduce some annotations and
properties), and build myfaces-metadata.xml.

regards

Leonardo Uribe