myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Sierra Paramo, Elias" <e.sierra-par...@sinnerschrader.de>
Subject Sending a request without using AJAX
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:58:57 GMT
Hi, I have a .xhtml Page which uses a rich:dataTable and a rich:datascroller.

My problem is, when I use internet Explorer 6 with the security settings disabled for "Script
ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting", the page is loaded with errors.

The scroller doesn't work and it shows an error with: ..."A4J.AJAX is null or not an object"...

My question is, is there any way to specifying in the request not to use AJAX for scripting?
 For policy reasons the security settings can't be changed in the IE-6 browser.

Thanks and I hope somebody can help me.

--

Elias Sierra,  Software Development - QA

elias.sierra@sinnerschrader.de <mailto:elias.sierra@sinnerschrader.de>

T: +49.40.398855-327 | F: +49.40.398855-55

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH
Völckersstraße 38, D-22765 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 63663
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schrader (Sprecher), Holger Blank, Laurent Burdin, Thomas Dyckhoff,
Chris Wallon

Büros: Hamburg, Frankfurt am Main

http://www.sinnerschrader.de <http://www.sinnerschrader.de>  | Creating Radical Relationships.