myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tomahawk] TomahawkFacesContextWrapper enabled (MYFACES-434 related)
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:05:27 GMT
Hey Leonardo,

Let me take a look at this tonight.  As you know, I hope to have the
configurator package checked in soon into commons which will do this as
well.  Right now it fits Trinidad's requirements pretty well but I'd
like to see how it stacks up to Tomahawk's.  In trinidad I plan to make
their existing File object a wrapper when used with the commons
configurator so that the fileupload components can be interchangeable.
If I can address all of Tomahawk's requirements as well, then you guys
can do the same..

Scott