myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "simon.kitching@chello.at" <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: [VOTE] promoting the selectOneRow component to Tomahawk
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:04:06 GMT
I think it would be useful to have an answer to my question first.

*Is* it possible to do this?
  <h:dataTable ...>
    <s:selectOneRow/>
  </h:dataTable>

If so, then moving from the current approach to using an attribute will
remove existing functionality. Ok, with a sandbox component that is
allowed but the above looks useful.

Unfortunately I'm really busy on other things at the moment, and don't
have time to look myself.

Regards,
Simon