myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Kito D. Mann" <km...@virtua.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] To have MyFaces Alchemy as a subproject
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 22:37:58 GMT
I agree with Jihoon here 100%.

I think this would be a great addition to MyFaces.

Kito D. Mann - Author, JavaServer Faces in Action
http://www.virtua.com - JSF/Java EE consulting, training, and mentoring
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info
phone: +1 203-653-2989
fax: +1 203-653-2988

* Sign up for the JSF Central newsletter!
http://oi.vresp.com/?fid=ac048d0e17 *