myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "venkata guddanti" <ven.gudda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad 1.2.8
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 18:46:48 GMT
OK, I looked at the issue. It seems that the scriptlet output is broken in
the latest trunk and 1.2 trunk. The chart  is rendered using ApacheChart.js
on the client. The  Renderer creates a  new  Linbrary Scriptlet( new
LibraryScriptlet("ApacheChart", null)). It the uses chartLib.outputScriptlet
to send the library to the browser. This seems to be broken. Looking at the
page source The library written is
"/trinidad-demo-context-root/adf/jsLibs/DebugApacheChart1_2_8.js;jsessionid=0bef3a120e9dc7a98a8e960e4626cd56ee02bc717325f73e5bd3a0ae88bfd133".
However this file seems to be invalid from the browser viewpoint. I only see
"jsLibsDebugs/ApacheChart.js" in the output director.

Does anybody know if the resource loader or something has changed in the
latest release to cause this to happen?

Venkata