myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proposal: move maven skins directory and KEYS file
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 01:08:52 GMT
+1. The last time I forget to compile the skin project (mvn site:site on
myfaces project does not work well if this stuff is not compiled), so this
should be in myfaces-build-tools or another intuitive place. Maybe the skin
should be on:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/myfaces-build-tools/trunk/
maven2-skins

or something like that.