myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Uribe" <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [trinidad] release? I need help...
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 01:21:46 GMT
Looking on repo1.maven.org the sandbox artifacts for tomahawk are here:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/myfaces/tomahawk/tomahawk-sandbox/1.1.6/

I think (just my opinion) that the people understand that sandbox is
different than the official project. The idea
to do this is promote the develop of trinidad specific custom components. A
nightly sandbox snapshot
could reach the objective (make the code available in a jar, so they can try
it). No prob if this is
not included.

I think we should change the jars and add the trinidad- prefix (I didn't
noted this before).

regards

Leonardo Uribe