myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [trinidad] release? I need help...
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 00:17:31 GMT
I don't think it should really be released, for the same reasons that
the tomahawk one is not. I am willing to change my opinion though with
a good argument. What I do think we should do is have a nightly
sandbox snapshot.

Also offtopic: the artifact IDs for the sandbox have no "trinidad-"
prefix, as a result, the jar names are really vague.

-Andrew