myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [trinidad] release? I need help...
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 07:41:44 GMT
Hey Leonardo, can you add a JIRA ticket to include the sandbox in the
nightly snapshot builds.   I think this is probably the most agreeable
to everyone and either myself or one of the other PMC's can fix the
POM's and set up Continuum to run it.  As for the release, let me get
this release out and we can re-open the subject of including it in the
artifacts at a later time.  Is that acceptable?

Scott