myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Petracek" <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: shared source code within myfaces
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 23:00:14 GMT
i see your point.
there are some pros and cons!

concerning the example you mentioned:
only because we already have such a situation within the code base it isn't
a legitimation to continue with this approach. (we need at least a
discussion.)
in the end we might have several parts which are "acceptable" to duplicate.
-> -1 for such an approach (if there are/will be too many duplicate parts).

however, maybe there is a different approach!

regards,
gerhard

--

http://www.irian.at