myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Petracek" <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: myfaces groovy support first pre alpha showcase
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 17:17:51 GMT
hello werner,

currently we have several nice extensions.

+ we discussed that 'commons' should stay stable.

-> my suggestion (instead of the commons project):
let's setup just one further subproject.

name of the subproject:
e.g.: myfaces-extensions

which contains something like (in chronological order):
- myfaces-extensions-aspectel
- myfaces-extensions-seven
- myfaces-extensions-scripting

regards,