myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Stukalov <astuka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Trinidad 1.2.8
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 10:35:07 GMT

Hi, Scott

Sorry if my comment is not relevant to the release process, just thought
that resolutions for
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310661&fixfor=12313041
trinidad-1.2.8 issues  might be set prior the release.

Specifically,  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1059
TRINIDAD-1059  is a critical one, and a fix is a trivial one-liner.

Thanks,
   Alexey