myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Roth" <bernh...@rothconsulting.com>
Subject Outdated nightly builds for tomahawk-1.1.7-SNAPSHOT
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 15:02:22 GMT
I recently started using tomahawk as a widget library and came across this
resolved issue in my environment.

(TOMAHAWK-1156) UIColumns component must be a child of a UIData component

Apparently this issue is solved and checked into SVN, which is all fine.

Trouble is, I do not have a build setup for tomahawk and the nightly builds
are way out of date.

Do you intend to make the nightly builds available again?

All I need is a recent bin distribution with the mentioned bug fixed.

My current environment: MyFaces 1.2.2, Tomahawk 1.1.6, Tomcat 6

Thanks

Bernhard