myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Adonis Raduca" <adonis.rad...@codebeat.ro>
Subject Re: All MyFaces logos are finished :)
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 07:22:45 GMT
Hi,

Thanks Matt, I seen that gray area, was an error, that area must be green :)

Matthias and Bruno, for you I can provide the original illustrator file of
the logo.
You can take this file and go to a local t-shirt printer. ;)

I think is a good idea to have a place on the MyFaces site (or on each
project individually) where we can place the logos in several formats for
download. In this way anyone can download the any MyFaces logo for its
personal needs.
What do you think ?

Bye,
Adonis