myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hobson" <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Merging maven-apt-plugin with Codehaus'
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:47:28 GMT
Just to let you know, the Codehaus apt-maven-plugin has graduated out
of the sandbox and changed version.  It is now located at:

http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/apt-maven-plugin/

And the version is now 1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT, which is deployed here:

http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/org/codehaus/mojo/apt-maven-plugin/1.0-alpha-2-SNAPSHOT/

Did you have a chance to try the plugin with the Tobago build over
ApacheCon?  I'd be interested in any feedback before 1.0-alpha-2 is
released.

Cheers,

Mark