myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] private / protected final methods in renderers
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 20:44:28 GMT
BTW, I want to apologize to making this thread out to be such a mess
and hope that I haven't damaged Christi's goal with improving the
library. I tend to get too passionate about code and get quite
bothered when only negative feedback is offered with no constructive
comments to suggest forward movement.

Just thought an apology was deserved.

Thank you Simon for your constructive feedback.

-Andrew