myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new name for sev-en
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 14:19:00 GMT
+1 to not naming it validations.  There is already a commons validator.

-0 to including core in the name

Strong -1 to including JSR in the project name.  A jar is nearly an
enhancement number for java.  You wouln't name your project something
like MyFaces-1234 after a Jira ticket number.

On Apr 26, 2008, at 10:25 AM, "Gerhard Petracek" <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com