myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] "AspectEL" code donation
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:15:25 GMT
Incubation is definitely not necessary.

The bits of code that you can download at
http://people.apache.org/~manolito/aspectel-1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip where
built from scratch.
The Aspect stuff that Gerald mentioned is not this library. He used a
slightly different proprietary implementation. But the idea and
concept where the same.

AspectEL could be seen as a donation by a single MyFaces committer (=
me). Don't think that we need an IP clearance in that case.

So, should we start a voting then?

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at