myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] added browser version support in skinning TRINIDAD-799
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:46:05 GMT
MyFaces Core and the Portlet Bridge have an API policy in that the API
is dictated by a Portlet Bridge spec.  They don't have any guidelines in
IMPL though.  I think the majority of the projects rely on the
committeers to review and test any additions.

But like Matthias said, it's a good idea to bring it up in an email.
Stuff tends to be better when the community is involved.

Scott