myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <...@schnurpfeil.de>
Subject Re: All MyFaces logos are finished :)
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:27:38 GMT
Hallo Adonis,

thank you for your good work. But for the Tobago project it would be
nice to have a (abstract) shape of the island. Volker has asked for that
also.
The logo looks good, but it doesn't really fit to the Tobago project,
because the shape of the island is the logo from the beginning of the
project.

You might use the shape in green, and the small islands (little tobago,
goat island, st. giles island, and may be bucco reef, sisters/brothers
rocks) as brown circles. Or the hills in the middle in brown?

Could you do me a favour and make a sample?

Here are some maps of tobago:
http://www.abrahamrealty.com/images/tobagomap.gif
http://www.exploretobago.com/tobago/tobagodetailmap.jpg

There are also logos in the existing svn:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tobago/trunk/example/demo/src/main/webapp/tobago-resource/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago_logo.gif

<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tobago/trunk/example/demo/src/main/webapp/tobago-resource/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago_logo.gif>

Greetings

Udo