myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Petracek" <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] sev-en as a new myfaces sub-project
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 13:33:50 GMT
hello matthias,

due to the fact that most voted for commons-[new name] let's start/reanimate
the commons module itself.
we will see if it will work for sev-en or not.

so i would suggest to finish the vote.
the result (without counting the single votes): let's start sev-en as
commons-[new name]

however, currently we are thinking about a new name [1].

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://www.nabble.com/new-name-for-sev-en-to16866739.html