myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Petracek" <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] jsf validation with annotations
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 19:10:23 GMT
hello,

maybe there is a misunderstanding in view of the used annotations, jsr 303
and so on.

as mentioned before:
the sev-en core is independent of specific annotations!
e.g. you can implement your own annotations [1]

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://os890.blogspot.com/2008/04/sev-en-preview-implement-your-own.html