myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Robinson" <andrew.rw.robin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: chooseColor: does tabIndex make any sense?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 23:17:34 GMT
> entering the color with keyboard is a good point, so I agree not a
>  showstopper,
>
>  For the spinbox I agree it's a much less annoying case than the
>  chooseColor, but still, I agree with Matthias that 1 tab stop would be
>  preferable to 3.

Actually, with chooseColor there are usually 49 tab stops (cells with
links in them):

http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/components/chooseColor.jspx

(the chooseColor is the palette, not the input element)

So what do you feel for this bug, no tabindex on chooseColor, or use 1
in the first cell and file a bug for keyboard support and to ensure
focus is able to be determined? (tabbing 49 times is REALLY bad)

-Andrew