myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Catalin Kormos" <catalin.kor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: redeploy myfaces website
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:36:08 GMT
Hi Scott,

Sure, the header links are defined in your "site.xml" files, the skin
doesn't change anything here. Would you like to apply the skin over the
Portlet Bridge subproject, as you most probably done a deploy of the site
already; it's not much of a deal, you can check as an example this one:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tobago/trunk/src/site/site.xml, as
here, the Tobago logo was added on the left, and the MyFaces logo on the
right. You can do the same with the Portlet Bridge logo on the left, and the
MyFaces logo on the right, IMO.

Let me know if you need further help.

regards,
Catalin