myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] "AspectEL" code donation
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:56:55 GMT
Hi Manfred,

sounds good.
I strongly doubt, that an incubation of the library is required ;-)
Not sure if we even need the much smaller process of the software
grant / ip clearance.
(Like we did with the portal bridge).

I saw your presentation and like the main idea behind it, so I'll
give you my +1 for a "myfaces aspect el" subproject.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: