myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax, pprPanelGroup and Portlets working together...
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 00:15:54 GMT
Take a look at Trinidad's ExternalContextUtils class.  It uses
reflection.  I'm also going to try to get something like this in the
myfaces commons, probably in the configurator package if I end up
submitting my current code.

If you don't have time to find the ExternalContextUtils on your own,
I'll try to post some source tomorrow.

Scott