myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [orchestra] plans
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:59:27 GMT
Hi!
>>  > 2) release of orchestra-core15-1.0
>>
>>  We're working on it, but there's quite a lot of effort still needed. It
>>  all works (and is being used in production) but needs a lot of polishing
>>  before a stable API can be declared. Probably a couple of months away..
>>
> Really months? What do you plan to change/polish?

As it is now, probably yes. The dynaForm stuff is really a hughe
code-base needing some thoughts to being sure having a stable api.

What we can think of moving the dynaForm stuff into the Orchestra
sandbox. Then core15 should be a no-brainer for a release.
This might make sense as thoughts are to merge the dynaForm stuff with
another project. I'll kick off a discussion about it soon.

Ciao,
Mario