myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From simon <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: redeploy myfaces website
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2008 13:59:39 GMT
I have a question about the new design.

Before, there were "overview" and "news archive" links in the left-hand
navigation pane. These are now moved to the top of the screen, along
with "apache" (not part of this project), "download" and "mailing
lists". This feels a little odd/inconsistent to me, but I can live with
it.

However if we adopt this same look-and-feel for subprojects, then after
a user selects a sub-project, how will they navigate to
(a) the mailing-list info for *that* subproject, and
(b) back to the myfaces home page?

Oh, and by the way, unless someone objects I will remove that
"compatibility" link from the nav menu. I removed the page the link
refers to in r636136, and another link to it in r636060, but obviously
missed the main menu link. The reason the link is still working is that
the file is just hanging around on people.apache.org.

Thanks,
Simon