myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Raj .G. Narasimhan" <gopal...@gmail.com>
Subject [Tobago] Intercepting TreeExpansion event
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:42:01 GMT
Hi:

I understand from the discussion that we had in the users group, the
TreeExpansion event is not exposed through Tobago API.  My requirement is
like this.  As the tree, in my case, has around 500 nodes, and each node has
three levels of children, it takes  more than 30sec to load.  So, I am
thinking to add children nodes, whenever during tree expansion event (some
TreeExpansionListnener-like implementation).

So, is it possible to put an effort to expose this event....?

Appreciate, any ideas/development effort put in this regard....!

--
Thanks,

Raj .G. Narasimhan