myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "simon.kitching@chello.at" <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: MyFaces API and IMPL docs 404.
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:01:40 GMT
Perhaps there is a process running on the myfaces.zones.apache.org
machine that is syncing from the continuum server output dir to
people.apache.org. Note that the site is *not* being automatically built
by continuum, but maybe the sync is still running anyway.

I had problems for a while with the new site I deployed getting stomped
on. I rummaged around in continuum and then it seemed to stop happening,
but I was never quite sure what was going on.

Regards, Simon