myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "simon.kitching@chello.at" <simon.kitch...@chello.at>
Subject Re: MyFaces API and IMPL docs 404.
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:12:12 GMT
Hi Manfred,

No, that page

http://myfaces.apache.org/javadoc.html

is just a leftover. It should not exist, and can be deleted. The maven
website deploy stuff doesn't delete old obsolete stuff when a new site
is deployed. I guess google indexed it when it was once valid, and now
people are finding it :-(

The thread that Matthias refers to is about something a bit different.
There should be no javadoc.html page at the top level of the site, as
this just does not make sense with the large number of myfaces projects
that now exist. But there should be (and are) javadoc index pages under
core11 and core12 directories - and possibly tomahawk directory (TODO).

Regards,
Simon